Tuesday, June 05, 2012

New hair! / My hairextensions

Hey girls!

Now that my exams are over I have much more time to do fun things.So Last Thursday I got my drivers license, yaayy! I stared at it for like an hour. I can't believe that I'm actually allowed to hit the road legal.. and last Wednesday I went to the hairdresser, who dyed my hair BLOND with high- and lowlights (thanks for all your votes!). So now I have blond hair with caramel strands. I made some pictures of my hair blond and my clip-in hair extensions. Those extensions were in my closet for like a year, because I thought those clips were annoying and besides I wanted long hair myself. I don't wear them anymore, I just let my hair grow. The extensions costed me €180,- ($224,19 (US)) and my previous extensions also costed me something like that. I know, waste of money. The pictures I made are not the best out there, but I'm too lazy to make pictures again! And I didn't brushed the extensions, so now you know why they look a little weird and tangled, and why you can see my own hair trough the extensions and blah blah. If you have questions about your newly purchased hair, I'm there. I had all kind of extensions so trust me babe, you can ask.









17 comments:

  1. Try soaking them in fabric conditioner, it should help to make them look a little less fried :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great tip! I'll try it the next time before I'm going to wear them!

      Delete
  2. lOVE the new look!! I recently bought hair extensions too and I love mine!!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you wear your extensions on your profile picture on your blog? Because I love it!

      Delete
  3. I want hair extentions so bad!!!!

    xoxx
    cheers

    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save your money for other fun stuff and let your hair grow! I don't wear them anymore, also because my hair is pretty thick, so I can't just clip them in my hair and done, I have to whole restyle my hair!

      Delete
  4. wow your hair looks amazing - well worth the money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Maybe I should wear them more often then

      Delete
  5. I love your blog is so cut !! I follow you now !! XoXo!! ♥

    lovelycutemoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and now i follow you!!! please visit me sometime: www.roxycieniawska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you hair looks amazing, so pretty! I've just bought some new extensions too. I think I&K hair extensions are the best quality I’ve had so far. They’re 100% human hair so perfect for styling! They’re sold exclusively at Hairtrade if you were ever looking for a new set :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so beautiful, your hair looks amazing, thanks for sharing . Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you’re buying Hair Extensions then you’ll find that many sites offer them by weight. As a general rule of thumb, if your natural hair is long and fine, then you need to choose the lightest weight of extensions usually 120 grams, to blend in with your own hair and create a natural look. If your own hair is short and thick then a 160 gram set would give plenty of volume and length to enhance it. If buying hair by the length, then consider that the longer the hair the more weight and pull will be applied to your natural hair. It’s a good idea to buy hair that is two to four inches longer than your own hair for blending purposes but you can buy longer. However bear in mind that your own shorter hair will be laying on top of the Hairpieces For Women to cover where you have attached it.

    ReplyDelete